Wednesday 9 September 2015

Best Days Out in London with Kids

Hi Guys,

Here is a little video blog on three of our favourite places to go (with kids) in London.  We live in Essex and are luckily only 20 minutes away from town so we can go there and enjoy the sites and museums.

MY TOP 3:

1. Natural History Museum (and museums in general - South Kensington)
2. Kidzania, Westfields London (Shepherd's Bush)
3. A London Show for kids (we have been to Peppa Pig and In the Night Garden at the O2)

I know there is so much more to see and do in town but I thought I would share ones that are indoors as Autumn is definitely here!

I post videos on my vlog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (Monday is always my weekly vlog).

Thanks so much and see you soon xxx


Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey, me,my wife n 3 year old kid visiting London for the 1st time. Can u suggest good fun loving places to visit.

    ReplyDelete

© Emily Norris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig